(Review) LG Optimus One (P500) with Android 2.2 (Froyo) : Part 1

Hi, guys. It has been long since I was obsessed with new handset on market.

The phone that I used right now was already among the ‘lame’ kind of phone (hahaha). Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. Indeed, it version can be updated from time to time. Up till now, you can update the software version to 52.0.007. But still, it was far to be compared with Smartphone with OS Android which has developed so much in just less than 3 years.

Ya, I admit this kind of Smartphone were expensive to begin with. But there’s one you can buy at affordable price!! LG Optimus One (P500) with the latest Android 2.2 (Froyo). I would say, LG brand is not in comparison with iPhone and BlackBerry, or Nokia at least. But, the OS this phone came with is more than enough to captivate me (hehe).



Look at the design. very sleek and interesting.

You can check out for the detail specifications here.

*Happy Chinese New Year to those who celebrate it and Happy Holiday to everyone!!!


p/s: I will posted my own review on this android phone since I'm using it now. wait for part 2 guys. hehe.


Part 2 here: LG Optimus One (P500) with Android 2.2 (Froyo) : Part 2

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks bagi komen dan tinggalkan jejak anda =)

Floating Social Plugin

Share